Lots and Land
$279,000 With the water comes higher future prices!
SOLD Unique HP SOLD DBL LOTS by Pool+ Bch 8600sqft-800m2
Hermosa Palms (Playa Hermosa, Puntarenas, CR - 61101)
FOR SALE AGAIN! Nicest 2 lots, close to Pool, Beach, FUN!
This beach in front of the Hermosa Palms community, located in Playa Hermosa de Jaco, Garabito, Puntarenas, Costa Rica, has just been named as the next World Surfing Reserve (savethewaves.org) in addition to being a turtle reserve!
You will see in the pictures some incredible discoveries, made in front of the Hermosa Palms clubhouse, from a seahorse to a turtle
to amazing sunsets, screaming macaws, and fantastic waves. Build the house of your dreams on these magical lots!
Hermosa Palms Beachfront Community in Playa Hermosa, only 12 minutes south of Jaco Beach, is one of the greatest places to live and to invest, in the Costa Rica Central Pacific area, possibly in Central America. This bold statement is because I live only 5 minutes away from here--these lots-this community are very special. Located on 100% titled land (in a country where only 6% of the beachfront is titled), within a nice sized family oriented beachfront gated community, where many current owners were former renters who discovered this piece of heaven. Many lots were originally priced at $200,000 plus per lot, but the Sellers HAVE REDUCED THEIR ASKING PRICE TO ONLY $249,000 FOR BOTH LOTS, AND if you buy soon, you will get a FREE set of expensive building plans for using both lots to their maximum beauty and efficiency, (maybe some steak knives too!)
We have answers to your questions:
1. Purchased when? Lots 47 and 48 are the two remaining premier lots in Hermosa Palms. Purchased in 2008 with the intention of building a family vacation home with additional rental capability, plans have changed.
2. Property taxes? The combined property taxes for 2019 totaled $370.
3. What building limitations are there? None, that we are aware of. HP community has had many unique constructions of many styles the past 3 years!
4. What is the drainage like during wet season? Lots 47 and 48 are at the highest elevation in Hermosa Palms. If you haven't been here, please come and see how well maintained this community is, with underground electric (yay! no ugly wires blocking views), lots of talented landscapers, and at least 2 full time security guards.
5. Why has no one bought it yet? Like many places in Costa Rica, foreigners the past few years were buying up heavily discounted condos and homes that were built over 13 years ago, Most of those homes have now been sold, and there is new interest now in titled beachfront lots in a secure community with great neighbors,
Also community issues were contemplated over the past few years, and now the beauty of those decisions have been realized like: an upgrade to the gigantic community pool and Hermosa Palms beachclub with a new mini market, swim up snack bar, sunset viewing rancho, improved water services, and classy new Mens' and Womens' bathrooms.
6 Can you tell me more about these “FREE set of expensive building plans for using both lots to their maximum beauty and efficiency.”
Will be happy to, with all serious potential buyers.
7. Is there a website I can go to learn the rules for building on those lots? Please see Jeff Fisher's link for Developers'
https://www.crbeach.com/REAL_ESTATE_DEVELOPERS__INFO/page_2024921.html or our "Buying CR Property" page on
www.crbeach.com and regarding legal matters check out: www.costaricalaw.com with lots of great info!
HOA fees were just recently LOWERED to a very reasonable, $335 monthly, and have SUPER inexpensive annual property taxes.
We have a list of builders and architects that can help you design and build your dream home, possibly around $90 sq. ft depending on your construction experience and mastery of Spanish........
Hermosa Palms has all the modern services, underground electric, cable t.v., phones, internet, pizza delivery, stunning sunsets, awesome surfing, private strolls or jogs on this soft sanded beach and best of all--its only 10 minutes away from the bustling town of Jaco Beach with its many services and entertainment options.
These 2 lots are the closest buildable lots to the gigantic resort pool, the snack bar, mini market, surf toys, meeting rooms, massage, and all are only 60 feet from the beautiful soft sands of Playa Hermosa.
In Hermosa, in addition to 5 restaurants, there is a popular bar-restaurant for sunsets and live music; plus two small mini markets, (one will deliver) and now 3 pizza places that will deliver. Live music on the weekends and holidays!
I know how truly special Playa Hermosa is because I have lived nearby for over 14 years and I walk nearby almost every morning.
Take advantage of this incredible price, call Jeff today in Costa Rica (011-506) 4702-0808 OR
WHATSAPP +1 (506) 8388-5055 OR SKYPE jeffcrbeach.