UPDATE: July 16, 2015
This home now ca be separated from the business, and the business earns almost 10% net annually ans is for sale for $1.2 million!
Villa Paradise is a perfect private estate or it could be a great boutique hotel or wellness center conversion opportunity. Or it would be great for a university campus. church retreat or company incentive resort.
This 3,700 sq. ft. home within a 10,000 sq.ft. enclosed garden has 3 king size bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a commercial gourmet kitchen, large living area, 4 car garage with bodega, full irrigation system and water storage, underground utilities, 2 telephone lines, high speed internet, and 2 orchid shade houses and much more. Within 300 feet of the house is a piece of land that we use as a helicopter pad.
This very special property includes an incredible destination view restaurant, a large popular souvenir shop, a stunningly beautiful garden walk that is
perfect to have groups of tourists come in and enjoy and dozens of species of exotic flowers and birds throughout this gorgeous sixty acres of prime Costa Rican rainforest. And to top it all off, the view of the sunset across the Gulf of Nicoya is one of the most spectacular shows you will ever see.
▪ Being within walking distance to the highest waterfall in the country, along with three other waterfalls, makes this a hiking.
There are two rivers that flow year round. For nature lovers this is a delight for the senses. ▪ For those who like to meander along finished
paths, the views are equally impressive, as 75% of the property is landscaped in glorious ripples of colour and the nuances of green.
▪ Weddings, celebrations, family reunions and just happy gatherings bring people from all over the world to enjoy this heavenly setting.
This is a business where being here is a joy to treasure. ▪ Whether you choose to guard this great territory as your very own or whether
you choose to build a business as the area explodes into Jacopulco, there are a multitude of options here for you.
▪ Business opportunities include a one point five acre flat area, with ocean view, perfect as a hotel site.
The restaurant on the property has the best ocean/gardens view in the area and has an excellent reputation.
1) Business, established for 9 years with contracts with A)Swiss Travel for Cruise Ship passengers to tour the gardens and have lunch 3,700 visitors for 2010-2011 season.B) Adventure Dining for dinner 1,075 visitors for 2010-2011 season. C) Marriott Los Sueños for tour 900 visitors for 2010-1011 season.
2) Furniture, fixtures, equipment, $40,000 value
3) All permits, insurance, caja etc.
4) For a further negotiated price, one can obtain a luxurious furnished, three bedroom house, built to American standards.
This is one the best real estate offerings in Costa Rica. Several comparable property sales will validate this statement.
The property has 2 homes & the total property is fully landscaped abounding with flora & fauna. The property is illuminated, has underground utllities, totally irrigated with 30,000 gallon reserve water tanks. Over a mile of manicured trails lead you from one beautiful view to the next beautiful view
There are many possibilities for this property.
Call Jeff for a showing, 506-8388-5055 OR 4702-0808